Here we come again, the little man is 9 months old, those last 3 months were the fastest in time, in his developments and improvements … in everything, actually I can’t believe that it’s a matter of another 3 months to celebrate his first birthday … OMG I’m getting older!
So, are you interested to know what’s new about us?
Lessons I’ve learned:
- I’m raising a chimpanzee .. it’s true .. but he’s adorable Masha’ Allah
- He’s crawling … yes .. he eats everything on the floor
- He loves his bedtime story in a way that makes it “anytime soothing” story
- He recognizes the “NO” .. doesn’t mean he responds to it!
- He responds to his name … and his nicknames too
- Book isn’t food … wish he knows that only real food is for his mouth
- Going out? … either hide from him or take him along with you!
- Sometimes I wish I could scream out loud saying “STOP CRYING AND GET AWAY” … Sigh … I wish I won’t
- I wonder .. why babies were not born with their teeth, why do we all have to suffer from teething
- You would definitely wish getting sick yourself instead of him .. may Allah cure them all
- Distraction … best method ever
- He would play with everything he could find except his own toys!!
- Ooh don’t ever forget .. patience, patience, patience … YA RAB
- Again, he’s cranky, fussy .. cries most of the time … still there are much worse babies
Lessons to others:
- Guess what, he’s 9 months old and I’ve not fed him “mahshi” yet … and he’s OK!
- I got a male baby .. I wished to get a female but I didn’t and I’m not expecting to get one anyway .. so let me teach you something .. I REALLY DON’T CARE … girls are more pretty, spoiled, have better clothes in the stores or whatever it’s that makes you feel sorry for me not having a girl who would be my friend when we grow up or all that blah blah blah. He’s the precious gift from Allah .. a very precious one, I won’t argue the gender … I seek good progeny that’s it … so give yourself a break please!